zondag, juli 27, 2008

Believe

I BELIEVE

I believe in miracles and dreams that will come true
I believe in tender moments
and friendship, through and through
I believe in stardust
and moon beams all aglow
I believe there's magic
and more there than we know

I believe in reaching
and touching from the heart
I believe that if we touch
a gift we can impart

I believe that if you cry
your tears are not in vain
and when you're sad and lonely.
others know your pain

I believe that when we laugh
a sparkle starts to shine
and I just know that sparks will spread
from more hearts than mine

I believe that hidden
In the quiet of the night,
there's magic moths and gypsies
a fairy and a sprite

I believe that if you dance
the dances of your heart
that greater happiness will find
a brand new way to start

I believe the gifts you have
are there for you to share
and when you give them from your heart
the whole world knows you care

I believe that if you give
even just to one,
that gift will grow in magnitude
before the day is done

I believe that comfort comes
from giving part of me
and if I share with others,
there's more for all too see

I believe that love is still
the greatest gift of all
and when it's given from the heart
the gift is never small

(schrijver onbekend)

Geen opmerkingen: